Thursday, August 25, 2011

Love like You've Never LOVED

It's all a matter of perspective.  While talking with a high school friend, I learned that he recently lost his wife to Breast Cancer.  I was completely broken and thought, I can't imagine after 23 years (22 very soon for John and I) being without my best friend.  

So last night while sleeping next to my darling husband and hearing him snore in my ear, to have him bounce the bed while turning over, just to feel the warmth of his body, well, that made me happy.  Complain - no, I can't. I'm so elated to have this opportunity to share my life with a wonderful man who loves me! and I want to LOVE like I've never LOVED before!



With the thought of how the "Word" speaks of loving your neighbor as yourself - that would mean,......do for someone that you wish someone would do for you.  Pray, go, do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment